Do you know a child who is intelligent “but just doesn’t apply himself/herself”?
- Avoids or is afraid to do homework or even go to school?
- Has difficulty understanding how letters represent sounds, how sounds work in words?
- Does not understand the patterns and rules in spelling?
- Lacks self esteem because they cannot read?
If so, he/she may have dyslexia…
Did you know
- Dyslexia affects up to 18 percent of the population.
- Dyslexia not only affects the life of the person who has this reading disability, it impacts that person’s teachers, family, and peers.
- Dyslexia is treatable?
- The Children’s Dyslexia Center is highly effective in teaching dyslexic children to read?
- Treatment at the Children’s Dyslexia Center is free to our child and her family?